For the sake of clarity, Cloud Networks B.V. (‘Cloud Networks’) informs you, concerning the website www.clnw.nl (‘the website’), of the following:
- The website and all its components are the property of Cloud Networks. Therefore, it is not allowed to disclose, copy, or store the site or parts thereof without the express written permission of Cloud Networks. This permission is not required for personal, non-commercial use.
- The information displayed on this website is compiled by Cloud Networks with constant care and attention. Nevertheless, it is possible that information published on the site is incomplete and/or incorrect.
- The information on the site is regularly supplemented and/or modified. Cloud Networks reserves the right to make any changes immediately and without any notice.
- All information, products, and services are offered in the state in which they are actually located and without any (implied) guarantee or warranty regarding their availability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
- Certain (hyper)links on this site lead to websites outside the domain of Cloud Networks, which are not owned by Cloud Networks but are included solely for the visitor’s information. When these links are activated, you leave the Cloud Networks website. Although Cloud Networks is very selective about the sites to which it refers, it cannot vouch for their content and operation, nor for the quality of any products or services offered there. Any liability for the content of websites not maintained by Cloud Networks is rejected.
The data displayed on this website, including but not limited to products, texts, photos, illustrations, graphic materials, (trade)names, wordmarks, and logos (collectively ‘marks’), are owned by or licensed to Cloud Networks and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or any other intellectual property rights. The rights mentioned above do not in any way transfer to (legal) persons who access this site.
The content of this website may only be used for non-commercial private purposes. Users of the site are not allowed to reproduce, forward, distribute, disseminate, or make available to third parties for compensation the content of the site without prior written permission from Cloud Networks, except as strictly necessary for consulting the website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer. A cookie contains data about your visit to a website, such as a username and password, but also which pages you have visited. A cookie does not harm files on your computer.
Cookies on the Cloud Networks website
The Cloud Networks website uses one type of cookie, namely, Google Analytics analysis cookies. These cookies collect information about which pages are visited most, where visitors come from, or where error messages occur.
The Google Analytics cookies on the Cloud Networks website provide insight into how the website functions and how it can be improved. These cookies directly contribute to the user-friendliness of our visitors.
What should I do if I don’t want cookies?
If you do not want cookies, you can disable them. This can be done through your browser settings, and how you do this varies depending on your browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox). You can usually find this in the ‘settings’ menu.